Saturday, October 21, 2017

Best Paper Cutter Ever


Moving into a new building has been such a wonderful experience. I'm certainly happy I have several years under my belt to know what I really want/need. During my first year of teaching, I had an incident with a paper cutter.  I cut my thumb really bad. This resulted in a broken bone, several stitches, and a split nail bed.  I'm lucky to have a thumb but now my thumb has two nails growing out of it. Minor in the scheme of things.

I have always had a fear that a kid was going to be hurt with a paper cutter since then. I did my research and found a safe solution that was safer and could cut a large amount of paper in one cut. It also can measure more accurately. 

I ordered the one above, a quick search on google allowed me to see that there are many versions of this paper cutter for a variety of prices. (click here)

Here, you have to see it in action.


This has been a great new tool for me in my classroom.  I know the price might be out of the budget, but if there is a will, there is a way. I'm simply passing on my experiences with the readers of this blog! 

1 comment: