Sunday, August 27, 2017

Last Chance for the Artist Trading Card Swap




The Artist Trading Card sign up has been a HIT!! We have over 80 participants already! That means we have room for about 20 more. At 100 participants, we close the ATC swap to make sure that I can manage the trade.  I feel much over 100 participants does get a little confusing.  Would love to have you join us. If you want to learn more about this years ATC swap, please click here!

UPDATE:

I posted this earlier today and the trade has filled by 8pm. I will be removing the Artist Trading Card sign up for this 2018 from Teacher Pay Teachers. I know this is going to be an amazing trade this year! I'm sorry if you were not able to get in on the fun this time around. Be sure to check next year in August. 

2 comments:

  1. I hate I missed this! Our school participated last year and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I missed it this year. My kids loved it last year!

    ReplyDelete