Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Professional Development for Art Teachers


The end of the school year is near and we all know why Teachers choose their profession... to have the summers off... to invest in Professional Development!!! I'm excited to share some opportunities for you to join me this summer with several different presentations and classes both online and in person!


June 14th and 15th is Minnesota Arts Camp for Educators.  This event will take place in St. Cloud Minnesota. I will be presenting on June 14 talking about how to flip your classroom (recording your lessons ahead of time). I have a two-hour session so will have time to let participants learn about the practice and try it on their own in this hands-on session.  Click here to register


Resource Training and Solutions  offers lot's of sessions from Love and Logic to Seesaw in your classroom.  This facility is north of St. Cloud in Sartell Minnesota. I'm excited to be working with Resource training this summer on 4 different sessions... 




These are going to be very hands on with lots of opportunities to ask questions and work on your classroom needs.  Would love to see you there. Click here for Resource Training and Solutions


iPadpaloozaMN is happening again June 14th and 15th. I will be bringing my Sphero lessons to you during this very hands-on event.  If you have never attended this workshop, it's worth a venture to the Twin Cities. Check it out for yourself by clicking here.
July 20th, 2017 is an amazing opportunity online.  If you want to find all things STEAM, the EducationCloset is the place for you.  I will be presenting on learning about Spheros through play at this conference as well. I'm surrounded by some amazing Educators, so it's totally worth joining for the day.


Aug. 3rd is the ART ED NOW summer conference 2017. Again, I'm honored to present next to some amazing educators!!! 

I don't know if you have heard, but Sir Ken Robinson is the keynote speaker for this conference.  He has inspired me in so many ways in Art Education and Education in general.  I have had the privilege of seeing him in person once upon a time as he visited a TIES conference in Minnesota. WHAT AN AMAZING PERSON! I'm so excited to have my name on the same list of presenters as his. Be sure to join me for the Art Ed Now 2017 online conference.



No comments:

Post a Comment